Author Topic: Just had surgery! Dr.Bitar fairfax, va - pics  (Read 2989 times)

Offline Aimster82

• Posting Member
My chest is flat! He said he removed about half a pound of fat and gland from each breast. My chest has never been this flat.

Had surgery yesterday at 4pm. There was pain when I woke up but it wasn't too bad, nurse gave me meds. When I tried to get up I felt sick so she gave me something for that too.

After that...I'm fine. Have not taken any pain meds or Tylenol or anything. Just feels like a hardcore chest workout. After I ate everything felt great. Can't really move my arms but I'm active walking around the house playing games even playing with the dog. He doesn't suse drains, just saw him and no bleeding...now I'm wearing the vest I got from underworks. Total cost around 5.6k, would have been cheaper if I decided to do it in his office but I wanted to go under. Consultation is free.

I would highly recommend this doctor if you live in the area.
I know u want pics. Here are pre op pics...I'll take pics of me post op soon...ok how do I upload pics?

Offline iconnect

• Posting Member
Hey I just had gynecomastia surgery by Dr. Bitar. I have a question- Did he remove all the breast tissue or left some of it? and what about scar tissues? Thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024