Author Topic: Do I have gynecomastia?  (Read 7512 times)

Offline WhatIsThis

• Posting Member
Dont we all... You look like you have a severe case. I think surgery would be the only option for you.

Offline Canthus

• Posting Member
Yeah it was cold when I took those pics, you should see it when my nipples aren't half hard liek that, jeeze

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Blatino, I believe you're trying to help this kid, but I couldn't disagree more!!

1st, God also gave us the Endocrinologists and Plastic Surgeons to help us get rid of stuff like this.  

2nd, I'll take a scar on the body over the years of scars on the psyche.

3rd, I think the overwhelming majority of procedures turn out great. Like most things, it's the minority of procedures that turn out bad that you hear so much about.  I think that 1 bad surgery is 1 too many, but my point is, after I do my homework on the Surgeon, i'll take my chances.

4th, The chest is already deformed with having gyne and will most likely be better or much better with the surgery.

5th, Investing in a car, house, etc....?  There is no better investment any human can make than an investment in themselves.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2004, 03:02:02 AM by jc71 »

Offline madmartigan

Ripping into an old post but..

What happened to this? Did you do anything about your condition?

Offline Tired

• Bronze Member
Would building muscle make my situation worse, or would there be a chance it would imporve?

You look alot like me, im just bigger/fat/muscle. Building muscles there did not help me at all when it came to the gyne, it will help me get more chicks after my surgery in 7 days though  ;D So it's something you should consider anyways. It MAY work, so defenatly try it. And if it doens't then you will look good after surgery.

Offline red

• Posting Member
blatino obviously isnt a gyne sufferer! Invest in car? id rather invest in my personal happiness!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024