Author Topic: 1 year post op, Fielding  (Read 2808 times)

Offline znilracd

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

I know most people on here dont know me, I don't come on here too often anymore. But I feel the need to come on post this... I noticed a few years back guys kind of drop off the board after their surgeries (including my self). Its been a full year since my surgery and I must say I could not be happier. I debated, waited, researched for about 2 years and looking back I wish I wouldn't have waited a minute. Its almost like that part of my life has past and I'm on to a new chapter, not even thinking about gynecomastia anymore. The whole procedure/healing process was much easier then I imagined. I went about my daily activities as if I never had the procedure (and no one knew either). Like everyone else your anxious to get the bandages off and look 100%, well it takes a while but the wait is worth it. Any now 1 year later I am full healed and loving life. I consider my self one of the lucky ones, I healed quickly and everything is symmetrical. The only problem is in certain positions there is a slight indent but no one promises perfection and its nothing that bothers me. 

At the very least I hope this post may help a few people sitting on the fence and debating. Dr. Fielding is a great person, very professional and I couldn't say enough good things about him.

I'll try and check back, answer any questions you guys have but do your self a favor and make the call.

Offline G-Man99

• Silver Member
Good for you!

I went with Fielding and I'm not happy with the results at all. It's better than before but there's a lot of gland left (I went back and he did a lipo only procedure on local and it made it worse) on my left side. The right side has a lot of fat under the armpit.

I'm sure he's pretty good (he's very nice btw) but it didn't worked out well for me and I'm considering going with another surgeon to correct the problem. I don't feel like going there for a third time....

There were 2 others guys who went back for a second surgery, brebguy and GiveMeLife, I've never heard of them since. Hope they are well!

Cheers.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024