Author Topic: new here - my photo  (Read 25484 times)

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member

Also as men age testosterone not only decreases but actually converts to estrogen

Just a minor correction. While it's normal for T levels to decline as men age, sudden or deep declines are not normal. Mine took a dive and I was having some very unpleasant symptoms (not breast growth), and so I inject T twice a month to bring the levels back up to a normal range for my age (which brought on the breast growth). Part of the T is bound to a particular protein, and part remains available for the body to use as needed. Part of this "Free Testosterone" is converted to estrogen by a particular enzyme called Aromatase. You can read more here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase

Due to other health concerns an Aromatase Inhibitor isn't a good option for me. I may have breasts, and they may embarrass me, but they won't kill me.

Anon

Offline gotgyne

What about aspartame?
Read the story of John T. Linnell http://www.aspartame.ca/page_a9br1.html
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Bill37

• Posting Member
Jim,

Dropping your prostate meds may not be such a good idea. My enlarged prostate had grown to the point where it was blocking the urethra, and I became incontinent when the bladder overfilled.  That could have led to kidney poisoning, which is pretty scary.  I had a choice between taking Avodart and Flomax, or having prostate surgery.  For me the choice was easy.  Now that I've got boobs, it's still easy, and I'm not going to undergo surgery on them.  Mine are smaller than yours, (A cup) but clearly noticeable when I change clothes with guys.  And they're still growing after nearly two years. I just explain what's happened, and that's the end of the conversation.  I had a full body check this morning with a dermatologist who said nothing about them.

Busty Bill

Offline Jim38C

• Posting Member
Well i did stop the medication but my Boobs kept growing. you took 2 years to get an A cup. Im practically a C Cup in 6-8 months. thats extreme growth. they seem to have stopped or slowed growth . just getting fuller & rounder now.
I was obsessed with them but i seem to be just going with the flow & i dont think of them as often.
I had a Stress Test to take & as soon as i took off my shirt, the Nurse says" let me get you a gown"  she had to actually lift them to connect the probes. I said yeah i didnt have these 6 months ago. she said " i know i did your last stress test & you didnt have boobs then. I think she was more embarrassed than me since Mine were clearly larger than hers. lol Now thats bad when my boobs are bigger than Real Females

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
LOL! you arent serious are you man? ;D
 I think you are on the wrong forum if you are. Im quite content to live with my boobs but I dont think many here wil welcome your question! ::)

good luck with your desire tho! :D

jim

Offline lugnuts

• Posting Member
Hi Jim,

So this happened when you took the medication?

Very strong progesterone can cause glands to appear, are these hard glands or fat?

Now do you use lotion or ANYTHING with Lavender or Tea tree oil? exposure to plastic?

depending on how long this has been you may be able to treat it using Pramipexole and an A.I with a lot of cardio and diet.

Offline ra

Any news on how Jim has managed ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024