Author Topic: gynecomastia:2-3 months after surgery (philippines)  (Read 5667 times)

Offline devonlucky

• Bronze Member
hi guys... just saw this site and it was very interesting.. I'm Dave located in the philippines.

i undergone gynecomastia male breast reduction surgery (i think that was two months ago) from a very known hospital.  i had contacted so many plastic surgeons before i decided to have a surgery. i actually took in consideration the prices of the surgeons  and then i found one that is much affordable for me it actually cost me (45 thousand pesos). unfortunately i am not happy with the result, there are depressions under my nipples, my nipples are still puffy,and the worst part is my other breast is larger than the other one. according to the surgeon who operated me, the depression and the puffiness of my nipples will subside within/after 6 months.. i actually having post of check ups with my doctor every month to discuss the result of the surgery and my doctor advised me that i need to undergo another surgery (liposuction without excision) to reconstruct my chest and nipples. im quite scared because what if the result of the second surgery will not meet my expectations.. like the first surgery... guys i would like to hear your thoughts about his and i know that there are guys out there who undergone the same surgery like me.

please if u have suggestions reply on this message

i would also like to know this infos regarding your surgery:

surgeon's name:
clinic/hospital location:
contact number:
the amount you paid for the operation:

please help me on this.. im 21 years old and the 11 years of my life has been devastating, i already received and felt all the embarrassment life could ever give. thanks hoping for your reply/comments and suggestions

Offline freedom.i.desrved

• Posting Member
I am in a similar situation but I had my surgery an year back. I now do not know whom do I beleive for a revision surgery. the doctor's comment that it will go off soon is just an eyewash i think. My doctor told me that as well and it never went off. if you get to know anything please post here

thanks in advance

Offline devonlucky

• Bronze Member
actually i am very much contented with my right chest. i just quite concern reg my left chest.. my plastic surgeons are great you can visit them at ust they are both female plastic surgeons

Offline Sheldon

• Bronze Member
Try visit doctor herbosa in makati med, he did a gd job, im 5 months post op now, so far still on healing stage. by the way, pag sinabing kelangan pa i-lipo, eh parang nakakatawa na, bec ang breast tissue or gland natin sa loob ay isang buo yan, pag tinanggal yan eh dapat buo yan pag labas, duda ako sa case mo bro. i doubt alam ng doctor mo ginagawa niya and baka di niya din alam ano ba talaga ang itsura ng gyne... try mo search topic ni sadgyneguy para dagdag sa info. sino ba nag operate sayo? di bale mention mo dito para aware din mga taong gustong magpa surgery.

Offline devonlucky

• Bronze Member
thanks for the msg guys.. actually im somewhat happy with the result of my right breast. yun nga lang i still need to go another surgery for my left breast. du u have contact info of doc benny? and du u have any idea of the price he charge? hoping for your reply thanks

Offline devonlucky

• Bronze Member
guys , i think the best way to make sure that we still have gyne is to compare our old chest pics  to the new one. actually ung akin nakita q na malaki talaga ang improvement considering the fact na 1 3/4 months post op palang aq..before my surgery the surgeon took pics of my chest. and i ask for a copy. when i compare it malaki talaga ang kaibahan un nga lang may problema hindi sila pantay.. hayzzz...

Offline cadillac21

Hearing your stories had helped me a lot to decide on having a surgery. I'm working here in Saudi Arabia and Im not so sure about the quality of plastic surgeons they got in here. Im planning to have the procedure done in the Philippines and Im looking for the best and (affordable) surgeons... I hope you can help me guyz....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024