Author Topic: Nipple shrink question - no answer  (Read 1615 times)

Offline IN2DEEP

• Posting Member
Hi, I tried the puffy nipples section and after 300 views I had 0 reply so I'm taking it here on the popular section :)

I'm having surgery in 3 weeks, my case is a UNILATERAL glandular gynecomastia. I will have the gland removed and lipo.

Right now, one nipple is puffy and two times the size of the normal side, wich will remain untouch.

I asked my surgeon if my nipple will get smaller after the surgery and she replied no, that she had to actually cut a small portion of it all over the nipple. I think she miss understood my question, I will ask it again next consultation but I would like you guys opinion.

If the nipple is untouch, will it shrink to normal size? Before I develop unilateral gynecomastia at the age of 12, they were the exact same size so I'm assuming that the glandular tissu is pushing it, and it should ''shrink'' back to normal after the gland removal no?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks.

Offline xelnaga13

Im not a surgeon. I can only give you my experience and opinion. After my surgery the nipple appeared to shrink. The lack of glandular tissue underneath allowed my areola to lay flat, rather than to have a larger pushed out appearance. I should add that my areola was not very large in the first place.

You may want to look at a bunch of before and afters.

If your areola is considerably large, I would not count on post surgery shrinkage. I would def. go back to your surgeon, get some clarity, and make sure you are on the same page as far as expectations.

Offline IN2DEEP

• Posting Member
Thanks, after looking at some pictures I think it will get to normal size after the surgery... we'll see !

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024