Author Topic: Alchohol And Gyne At Teen Age  (Read 1561 times)

Offline TheEnglishOne

• Posting Member
As you may be aware from previous posts im 17 and have had mild gyne for 1 yr and a half

for the past 3/4 months ive basically had around 4-5 drinks a week, meaning 1 bottle of 330ml beer.

i stopped last week because i thought it may be causing my estrogen levels to rise whilst its trying to settle.

Anyone think it could also be preventing it from settling?

Offline xelnaga13

Hey Bro- I would encourage you to use the sites search button to satisfy your inquiry. Alcohol and drug's impact on gyne is a hotly debated topic, and there are many threads on here dealing with it.

Offline TheEnglishOne

• Posting Member
i dont have a problem not having i find its just nice with dinner or in the current climate we have in the UK.

But thinking about it realisticly large alchohol consumption will increase estrogen .

Offline xelnaga13

The hops in many beers contains natural estrogen's. Combine that with the fact that alcohol slows your livers ability to clear natural/unnatural estrogen's from your body.. and you can see where the problem may start.

In my personal opinion,  moderate use of alcohol would not be a contributing factor for gyne growth in healthy males. I can say from personal experience that chronic binge drinking can aggravate gyne, as it did in my case.

Alcohol will also cause dehydration and as a result water retention. Sometimes this fluid retention can give the temporary impression that your gyne is swelling/growing, when in fact it's just extra water under the skin.

Ill also take this chance to shamelessly advocate sober living. I never considered myself an alcoholic, but def. an occasional binge drinker. I stopped just about a year ago completely. I could fill an entire thread with how much brighter and improved my life experience has become since I stopped. Contrary to popular belief- alcohol is not an essential part of life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024