Author Topic: noticing your own breast notic  (Read 2342 times)

Offline carfreak

• Posting Member
Hi guys i just curious when did you noticed you were/are growing breast? Did you noticed or someone else? thanks

usetobeed

I noticed it when I was 19 or 20. At first, I ignored it. When other people started noticing, I became self-conscious about it. I started wearing bigger shirts and dressing in layers to hide my chest.

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
I first became conscious of it in Art Class in high school at about 17.  I was selected as the model for people to draw and when I saw what people drew I was mortified. I had not realized how they looked to other people.  Like every other guy here that was when I started trying to “cover up”.
Redfox 🦊

Confused old man

About 4 years ago riding my horse I started to notice more bounce than before. Then walking, driving dirt roads in my pick up. Going up and down the stairs. Reaching for something and noticing that they were in the way. They just progressively got bigger. Then my 5 year old grandson asked me one day, grandpa, why do you have boobies? That’s when it hit me..wow. Went to the doctor and sure enough....gynecomastia. Hormonal imbalance caused it. I have learned to live with it. Huge help by reading this forum. The only thing that really bothers me is the high beams are on 24/7. Sore and hard as a rock. Can show through any clothing unless I wear modesty pads.

Offline Passant

• Bronze Member
When I was in puberty, I was 13-14 years old, my breasts grew and everyone noticed them. It was fun for me and I didn't mind. When I was 15, those breasts disappeared and my chest was flat. At the beginning of the 30th year of age, the breasts began to be more and more noticeable. My breasts protruded more than those of my peers. An acquaintance, who was a doctor, told me that I had gynecomastia. That hit me, because I didn't want to accept it. Acceptance came quite late, two years ago. I started to notice accelerated breast growth and that was a turning point in my acceptance. In those two years, I even gained 2 to 3 cup sizes. Growth is still present. I simply learned to live with my breasts and I no longer care if I will be noticed.

Along with my breasts, I also had to accept my body structure, because it is specific to the female gender, not to the male. My weight is average and I am not overweight.

bikerbob

My wife mentioned a few times that I was growing boobs.  I said oh, those aren't boobs, they are pecs.  Finally she told me I was starting to look like a B cup.  I looked at them and realized she was right.  Crap, where did those come from?  Soon after that, I started coming back from mountain biking with my chest hurting.  I asked her to buy me a sports bra for biking.  That was 6 years ago and  now I own more bras than she does.  We are both 42C so I borrow hers once in a while.  Driving without a bra is uncomfortable and biking is out of the question.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2022, 06:15:56 PM by felix »

Dudewithboobs

When I was 31 and noticed my chest itching badly for a week or so. Working in a steel shop I figured it was just heat rash or fabric irritation and after a few weeks noticed my t shirts fit tightly in the chest. Doing a random feel around i noticed lumps and freaked out. Went to the dr and he did an exam and scheduled an ultrasound and confirmed breast tissue grew and confirmed itching and pain expressed was confirmed as common signs of growth. From then I’ve had pains time and time again no itching but each round of dull pains generally results in noticeable Morten fullness developed 

Offline blad

At the age of 13, the kids at school were very helpful in noticing my breast development even before I was really aware or it. The growth seemed to happen almost overnight. I guess girls at that age are looking for signs as they get to that age, but I definitely was not expecting it and definitely not looking for it.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Gino

Initially I really did not notice the size but the pain and itching prompted me to visit my GP and she ordered a mammogram confirming both our suspicion that it was gynecomastia. The growth became very noticeable to me a few months later and my GF a few months after that. 

Offline gotgyne

I noticed my breasts for the first time at about 45 years while jumping downstairs.
John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
I noticed my breasts for the first time at about 45 years while jumping downstairs.
John
😀 Funny, I bet it was “painfully” obvious.

Offline gotgyne

John
😀 Funny, I bet it was “painfully” obvious.
Oh yes, it was. How strange for me as a man to experience this for the first time.

Offline Piglet

• Posting Member
Hello everybody;
A point of general interest .........
I don't know how many of the contributors to this website might live in England but for those of us who do, there's an English television channel which calls itself  E4  and on Wednesday the 12th of this month , at 10.0.0 p.m.  they are set to broadcast a programme entitled  'Send Nudes;  Body S.O.S'.   The write-up on it says  "Ronan feels his  'man boobs' hold him back from dating'.  Might be worth watching??
                                     Piglet.

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
I had a thoughtful young man in 6th grade point out that I needed to wear a bra. Guess he was right.

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
I had a thoughtful young man in 6th grade point out that I needed to wear a bra. Guess he was right.
Seeing your post makes me think of the old TV show called “Kids Say The Darnedest Things”.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024