Author Topic: Dr brown  (Read 2784 times)

Offline tripsz

• Posting Member
Well about a month ago I had my consult with dr brown in richmond. I asked him about lip & excision and he said he will do what's best form me when i'm opened up. dr. brown basically answered all my questions and i felt comfortable with him, so i decided to go for it. The agreed upon price was around 4200, so it seems that he jacked up his prices by a grand... I guess thats what i get for waiting so damn long!! I have been contemplating surgery for the last year and just wish i pulled the trigger earlier. Since there was a cancellation, I was able to have my surgery about 2 weeks later

So about 2 weeks later I go to dr browns clinic (which is in his office). he ended up giving me lipo and excision because that is what he thought would be best suited for me. I have had minor swelling and obviously sorness. But i did see a big differnce right away. I am so amazed with the results so far and it has been a little over 2 weeks post op. If any1 has doubts about going for surgery, get over it, you won't regret it... I just wish i had done this a few years back. Oh ya and btw i highly recommend Dr brown, even the his rate has gone up, I still think he is fairly priced for a top notch plastic surgeon

Offline tripsz

• Posting Member
nope.. this is his web site http://www.drlornebrown.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024