Author Topic: Time to put my gynecomastia on the back burner for a while...  (Read 1457 times)

jb1128

know,this post does not have anything to do wit my gyne but I am going to need a bunch of luck for the next few days,I live in upstate New York and hurricane sandy is headed right at me and I am going to need all the luck I can get,I am so worried my house is going to either flood,get blown down,struck by lighting,trees falling on it or burning down or a combo of all 5,the storm is exspected to hit my neck of the woods on Tuesday and hammer me till Thursday,right now the storm is off the coast of New Jersey and there are winds of 30 and 40 MPH out side my house right now,wind speeds are expected to increase to over 75 MPH,and 10 to 12 inches of rain is expected to fall,man I am going to get hammered...wish me luck,I am going to need it....

jb1128

Last year when hurricane Ireen slammed into me my house came with in 10 feet of flooding,and they are saying that Ireen was a baby storn compaired to whats coming now,I have home owners insurance but after Ireen hit I could not get flood insurance,not with out 7500.00 a year for it so a tree can fall on it then the wind can blow it off it's foundation and lightening can hit it and set it on fire and burn whats left of it and I am covered,but if it floods I am SCREWED.....

Offline vc2928

• Posting Member
wish you good luck man, thats real tough on you! I have family in jersey and yah they all sound pretty scared! dont worry you will make it through..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024