Author Topic: where to get cortosine shots  (Read 2175 times)

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
does any1 know any where i can get cortosine shots to help break down scar tissue.  any docs or clinics that offer this?
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline limaecho

• Bronze Member
have u asked your surgeon?

Levick told me I might need them, and I still have quite bad internal scar tissue, which reminds me I should phone him and book an appointment.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
my surgeon doesnt like to do them.
i found a clinic in harley street that offers cortosine injections for keliods and hypertrophic scars which are all external based done via triamcilone injections or wotever it is.  is this the same injection that can be also used for internal scar tissue??  there isnt different variants of this injections is there, in terms f external and internal usage?

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
well i had my cortosine shots today.

i went to a doc in harley street, london called Yannis Alexandris to get my cortosine shots.  he used a injection called kenalog which is a cortosione called triamcilone antecode or something like that.

i told him where i felt the scar tissue was and he examined me, explained the risks etc.  he said i shud wait n c if it flattens, and i said NO i want the stuff as its been there since surgery.  he also explained it may or not work.

he injected the stuff in about 4 different places using a fine needle.  at the moment its been 3 hrs and im fairly swollen on one side of that chest.  tho it does not hurt.

wot did hurt tho was he charged me £200 for the injection.  but i was prepared to pay it as if this works and flattens my scar tissue my battle with my chest will be over.  he said it will take up to 6 weeks to see a change if there is one, and that he can only give max 3 shots, after every 6 weeks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024