Author Topic: DR. CRAIG FIELDING  (Read 6671 times)

Offline torontoslimgyne

I've never posted but do read the posts. I worked up the nerve to see doctor fielding last month. I had to wait about 3 weeks for the consultation (at the time I was living very close to the office (TORONTO)). I had my consultation on April 30th and was able to get a surgery date for May 6th! So i took it and am now about 3 weeks post op. The results are amazing! i'm totaloly excited about my new chest. Fielding is the best and really made me comfortable throughout the entire process. Booking the appointment was the hardest part then telling my sister about what I was having done and that i needed her help to and from the hospital (i stayed at her house for about 5 days after) and the 3rd hardest thing was keeping the vest on all the time and trying not to peak.

If your debating the surgery, don't. Get the money together. Save, and work really hard. Don't go out and blow it on useless stuff trying to avoid the real reason you might be buying it. I really feel changed to my core and i'm sometimes surprised when i look in the mirror to see what i see.

I'm 5'10" 145lbs.
OHIP covered a portion of the costs for the gland removal i believe and then i had to cover the liposuction costs.
TOTAL COST: $1890 and worth every penny. Seeing the results i would say the feeling is worth at leat $10000

If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I'd be more than happy to give you any info that will help make the process more comfortable.

/

Offline Lars09

• Posting Member
Congratulations on the successful surgery!

I am contemplating surgery with Doctor Fielding, so I do have a few questions...
What were you required to do post-surgery (I mean like how long to wear the vest, medication etc.)?
Did you need to be under the guidance of another (in your case your sister) after surgery or was it possible to be alone right afterwords?

It'd be great if you could answer these. Thanks a lot.

Offline torontoslimgyne

When i woke up from the surgery I was given two percosetes(sp) immediately and that totally wiped me out. then i woke up again. i stayed in bed for about an hour with my sister at my side. i didn't really feel any pain at all. They gave me a prescription for a pain killer something similar to tylenol 3 (30 tablets) i found i didn't need that many nut took them anyway. I stayed at my sisters place for about 5 days but i think i could have been alone after the first. i could walk and move but you just can't reach for high things. most of the time the medication just makes you sleep. i wore the vest all the time for the first week. all the time. i didn't even take it off to look. then i had my follow up with dr. fielding at which point he removed the sponges from under the vest gave me a quick peek and then re fastened the evst. he told me to wear it 24 hours a day for two weeks unless i was showering. it was hard but the two weeks just fly by. and you'll find it easier two change positions in bed etc. the first week and a little bit beyond i had to sleep on my back. the area is still sensitive to touch as i think it's still healing from the lipo etc. right afterwards you definately need someone. i thought i would try and do it alone but first of all they won't release you, and secondly the first night is really important to have someone with you especially because of the hard drugs and anastesia you were on. i also founf it a huge comfort knowing someone was there. I know it's hard to tell people about what you're having done but in my case io was lucky enough to have someone who i could tell with no judgment that would just unconditionally be there. i would ask a close friend or someone you really trust. you're pretty groggy and you won't be able to walk for sustained periods right after the surgery. the worst thing that could happen is if you fell from being unbalanced and injured the area permanently or worse began bleeding internally. you need someone there in case you do start bleeding because they will have to take you to emergency right away. Dr. Fielding said that bleeding (hematoma) will generally happen in te first 24 hours and after that you're pretty much in the clear. i also think he can tell when he sees you right after the surgery if you are going to have problems with that.
Book him now! the 3 week wait i had to endure seemed like months so book now even if you're not ready and then use the time to prepare yourself.

Offline Travelbum

• Posting Member
Hey thanks for the info Torontoslimgyne!  I am having a heck of a time learning to use this web site.  I tried to post yesterday to get information about Dr. Fielding but can't seem to find my post today.  LOL  Anyway, somehow this computer illiterate found your post today and appreciate the info.  I have my consultation with Dr. Fielding in two weeks.  I have had three consultations so far and plan to have one more after this one before I "throw in the towel".  I live in Montreal and California so I have checked on both coasts.  Fielding seems to be one of the top so my guess is he is going to be the choice.  The problem here is I will have to travel to and from the surgery from Montreal.  I wonder what kind of problems that can bring up.  Fortunately, I have a friend from California coming out for the summer who can take care of me, if needed.  Any thoughts, questions or information that might make this process easier is appreciated.  Good luck with your successful results! 

Offline sam03

• Posting Member
Hey everyone I've been really thinking about getting the surgery done for a long while now..I visited one surgeon through my family doc..Surgeons name was Dr. Khanna her office is located in Oakville, Ontario… I went for the consultation cost me $150 and was given a warm welcome and told about the procedure..My chest is not too bad its not very noticeable with a shirt on..unless im wearing something really tight. When i'm out swimming I'm not too embarrassed but however when people point it out then i start to notice it more and get paranoid haha. Dr. Khanna did not really have a lot of before after pics to show me and her price was extremely high about $5800 which is really pricey for me. So I did a lot of researching..and found Dr. Craig Fieldings who seems to have much more experience with the surgery. His price is a heck of a lot cheaper too. I scheduled a consolation for early February to see him, and I was told the price range is about $1500-3000CDN which to me seems affordable and reasonable.

So what my main concern is I've browsed enough before after pics with results being from alright to horrible. I've been working out for sometime with alright physic. I'm just very worried about how they cut under the areola to take the gland out from there..some after pics show the nipple looking very deformed ..or it looks unattractive.. Someone please give me some information ill post various photos of how my chest currently looks. I've heard of Lista's method but that is way too pricey for me. Here are a couple of photos
Please give some input

I'm attaching some photos
http ://img690.imageshack.us/g/photoon20101214at0216.jpg/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024