Author Topic: Where are all the male-specific bras?  (Read 1486 times)

bikerbob

Finding the right bra size can be like trying to nail a piece of jello to the wall because man boobs are not the same as girl boobs and bras are designed for women.  I found a really nice 42B non wire molded cup bra in a thrift store and was quite disappointed to find that I didn't even come close to filling the cups.  I have more breast under my arms than I do on my chest so when I swoop and scoop everything into an underwire bra, I nearly fill a 42D.  I have been test driving some underwire bras and I am starting to recognize the advantages.  My wife is also a 42D and has both wired and non wired bras she can wear interchangeably because girl boobs are different.  For a non wired bra, I wear leisure bras that don't do anything with the side boob but they control the bounce enough that I can wear one mountain biking and don't squash my breasts like a sports bra.

Offline Beeches

• Silver Member
Me too on the side boob problem!

I have had similar disappointments based on boob shape, and underwires do improve things a great deal. I kind of wish my side boob tissue was on the front of my chest more like it is on women, but swooping and scooping into underwired cups does a pretty good job of holding it all out front and away from my arms.

Non wired are comfortable initially, but my arms rubbing on the side boobs soon reminds me why I like underwires...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024