Author Topic: Keeping Breasts Healthy?  (Read 6777 times)

hammer

I do not go around topless, even at my Villa or on the Yacht, first off I am a bit to busty and it is uncomfortable. Secondly I am aware and sensitive of others comfort level, so dressing appropriately is mandatory.

That is all very understandable, I'm the same way except inside my own home, however I still consider myself nothing but a man, what about you?
LoL! Breasts do not make me a man, it is that little thingy the Ladies like to play with. Breasts simply make life a bit more interesting.

Come on TP, you missed the entire point! What ever your drinking or smoking I'll have a double!

Offline TigerPaws

I do not go around topless, even at my Villa or on the Yacht, first off I am a bit to busty and it is uncomfortable. Secondly I am aware and sensitive of others comfort level, so dressing appropriately is mandatory.

That is all very understandable, I'm the same way except inside my own home, however I still consider myself nothing but a man, what about you?
LoL! Breasts do not make me a man, it is that little thingy the Ladies like to play with. Breasts simply make life a bit more interesting.

Come on TP, you missed the entire point! What ever your drinking or smoking I'll have a double!
I did not miss the point, I was ( and am) having some fun and some Rum.

hammer

I did not miss the point, I was ( and am) having some fun and some Rum.

Yep, just like all the other marines I've known, requires a scope and it's out of focus, lol.

Offline dbweb

• Bronze Member
The point many are making here is that even as South1 feels this is very serious, a lot of us have come to understand it is only a bump(no pun intended) in the road.
Many of us have grown up with larger than normal moobs, and some of us are lucky enough now to have real boobs, but we deal with them. 
My family always noticed and often mentioned my larger than normal moobs when I was able to go shirtless, no longer the case.
Now I wear button down shirts with plaids or stripes, anything to break up the  breast projection I get with any of the support garments I choose to wear (I don't do compression or torture tubes)
Not a huge challenge, just something we have to accept and deal with. 
I am far more concerned about other health issues I see and have experienced within my family over my 6 decades than I am about having to wear breast support, so lets keep things in perspective. 
Hey that Rum sounds good, but I am cut off for a few months as I work through another small health problem, hopefully that will get resolved in next 6 weeks or so- the beach view does look enticing, maybe some day??

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024