Author Topic: Visited the dr  (Read 1419 times)

Offline Harribo

I used to be overweight I was about 14.5 stone, over the past 2 years I've lost it and now around 11 stone 5ft 11". I'm fairly slim but I never realized I had manboobs until I bought a skinny spongebob t-shirt^^ and I noticed the shirt didn't hang properly.

Anyway I remembered about gynecomastia from when i was overweight as I thought I had it so researched it and went to see the doctor. He just said it was muscle and my body shape, which to be fair I do feel a fair bit of muscle when I tense. Anyway feeling rather happy I thought I'd just leave it alone and it would decrease as maybe the muscle was like out of proportion. However, recently I read another symptom about the lumps, I feel a lump under the nipple and several small lumps (about 0.5cm big) all around my chest. Does this mean I 100% have gynecomastia and I should rebook a session with the doctor? When I look in the mirror front ways it looks fine, its just the side view.

Thanks

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Post a pic or two...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Harribo

Bump pictures :p

The thing is I don't think it looks bad, and the pictures don't seem to show it. It mainly looks bad under a T shirt when you can tell they are sticking out. I can feel lumps around the nipple.

Any advice will help thanks.

Offline MSJ108

I dont see anything man. Chest looks good to me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024