Author Topic: Introduction an My Photos  (Read 6027 times)

Offline hernan_corsten

• Posting Member
Man people, gain a little perspective would you.  Not everone thinks "hittin the gym" and gettin huge is the ideal way to go about things.  Not everone thinks being buff is the best way to look.  Nor does everone like to shave thier chest.  Just because it's your way doesn't mean it's the only way.  By the way, He doesn't look that out of shape! >:(

Offline dav242

• Bronze Member
hey there - i personally don't see any gyne, at least not as its traditionally defined. i agree with one of the posts above, and it's possible your chest bone structure (like mine) makes your chest seem more protrusive. additionally, you might simply have more fat cells distributed in your chest area than most guys normally do (a problem i had and also had surgery for).

there's clearly not a lot of fat there, but maybe what you're concerned about is how, relative to other parts of your body or relative to other men, the fat in that area seems disproportionately distributed.

either way, from the side shots, from the front shots, in my opinion, not gyne at all - not even really pseudo gyne because i can't seem too much fat (and the side shots usually seal the deal - you're pretty close to flat from the side). there are certainly worse cases, and even though they weren't tactful, some of the posts above have merit. building muscle and losing BF generally can and often does help with improving physique and naturally "sculpting" the body - and after all, that's what we're trying to do. i know you've said you've tried the gym, but maybe kick it up a notch -
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 04:08:09 PM by dav242 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024