Author Topic: quite a few consults..  (Read 1692 times)

Offline desi

• Gold Member
guys,

i have got quite a few consults from diff docs across the area...most of the ppl i went to offer lipo only... however, on one occasion, i asked the doc if he can do excision, so he said, we could do that if you need it that way.. its funny, becoz a doc is supposed to show u the right way to get best results..anyways, 2 docs of all the consults offer excision..

i still dont know why im not sure that i will be successful in gettin rid of gyne.. im not being optimistic? i dont trust my luck? dunno what...

i feel dejected since i cant even make my decisions.. im gettin put off by all this now..  there are many 'what ifs' goin on inmy mind.. and i have doubts abt docs at the slightest, smallest thing..

whatever, i plan on deciding latest by end of next week.. i dont want to rush into this, but cant keep waiting forever though...

Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I think that if the PS doesn't offer excision, then that PS doesn't get the job.  I would only want a PS who's capable and willing to use the correct method for correcting the problem the first time.  That will minimize the chances of having to do it a second time. 

Don't let a few lackluster consultations get you down to where you want to give up.  If you don't have confidence in the PS's you've seen, then go see one more.  You will find one who earns your confidence and deserves your business. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline desi

• Gold Member
thank you mr_nip... it was nice to see what u mention.. i was thinkin im being too skeptical, which is not good... its nice to know im at least trying to be on the right track and be patient..

thx again dude..:)

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Yeah desi, (formerly fattgayee... haha) keep with it.  You have to be optimistic.  There's a diffence between getting your hopes to high and being optimistic.  Hope for the best, but have realistic expectations.  Keep looking around until you find a ps your comfortable with.  Good luck, best wishes.

Offline desi

• Gold Member
when i went to most of my consults, i clearly mentioned that i have realistic expectations . all i want is most of the gland out of my body!! some docs prefer to keep it in proportion to the rest of the body, i dont care! just make it flat.. if it looks smaller compared to my stomach, thats fine..

anyways, plannin on meeting dr. widder next week.. here's his site.. pls feel free to comment..

http://www.widderplasticsurgery.com/

thnku!!

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
I had surgery with Dr Delgado last week   and i had the gyno and puffy nips thing going on.   To be honest i can't believe how good my chest looks.   My chest if perfectly flat.  The only advice i can give to someone is GO TO A PS THAT DOES ALOT OF THESE PROCEDURES.   I know Bermant and Dr Delgado  specialize in this.   Don't be cheap with your body because you will be unhappy with your results if u go to someone who  does five of these type of surgeries  a .  You want an expert, someone with lots of experience   Good Luck
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 07:06:30 AM by cleanup »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024