Author Topic: puffy nipps and superglue?  (Read 5176 times)

Offline lexuslexus

• Bronze Member
hey guys, i suffer from a mild for  of puffy nipples due to gland;
 i read somewhere on the forums about putting super glue on your puffy nipples and they go hard for a few days? just wondering if this really worked and whether there were any side effects/problems?

just in june im going on holiday to spain and as i cant affort the surgery was wondering if this would be a good short term solution?

i have tried surgical tape with some success but alas the confidence that i get from tape usually endsup me pulling this girl i like and leading to an embarrasing situation when i get home with a her as i have to go to the bathroom for a good 5 minutes removing it and trying to wash off the stickyness lol so its a definate no no for holiday clubbing.

any feedback would be great guys.
(lol i just read what i put in this post and it kinda make me lagh how pathetic i am  :-[ )

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
lol i just read what i put in this post and it kinda make me lagh how pathetic i am  :-[

No, not pathetic, you're just trying to minimize the burden of having Gynecomastia...  quite normal dude...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Whatever you do, don't rub it on with your finger.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
It may be difficult to explain to the emergency room staff when you show up to have your finger removed from your nipple. 

Offline ultima

• Posting Member
Please read my thread in Gynecomastia Talk, there you will find all answers :)

Offline proxie

• Posting Member
You can try Skin Shield liquid bandages or any other brand I think.  I get my areolas hard and flat before I put it on and it does a decent job of keeping them down.  Wears off mostly by the end of the day after a shower and will flake off if you pick at it.  Probably much safer than super glue.  Also, I wouldn't recommend using it day in and day out.  Areolas are pretty sensitive I think, so just on certain occasions.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

It may be difficult to explain to the emergency room staff when you show up to have your finger removed from your nipple. 

Oh yeah... you're right there dude....  ;)

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024