Author Topic: How much?  (Read 2178 times)

Offline Kottos

I know this question has probably been asked a lot before but how much on average dose the surgery cost. I want to save up the money before I go to college.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
What country do you live dude?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Kottos

Oh yea sorry about that. I live in Virginia and since I'm probably going to school in Richmond I might go to Bermant. Any ideas?

Offline hidden_from_society

• Posting Member
I've been quoted 1.5k-7.5k, so it's anyones guess till they see a surgeon

Offline Don Won I

• Bronze Member
Oh yea sorry about that. I live in Virginia and since I'm probably going to school in Richmond I might go to Bermant. Any ideas?

It depends on the extent of your problem, however, an "average" gyno client with Bermant will probably be in the $6,000 (with all fees included) range.

Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction)
$2800 - reduces enlarged breasts in men

http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/prices.html

That is just for his fee though and it doesn't count the anesthesia and a room. Just like hidden_from_society said, if you go to anyone else it could vary. I've gotten quotes from $5,000 to triple that, so it all depends on the surgeon.

DrBermant

I know this question has probably been asked a lot before but how much on average dose the surgery cost. I want to save up the money before I go to college.

Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem to be treated.  Jane is my office manager and can better discuss costs and fees.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline Kottos

It depends on the extent of your problem, however, an "average" gyno client with Bermant will probably be in the $6,000 (with all fees included) range.

Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction)
$2800 - reduces enlarged breasts in men

http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/prices.html

That is just for his fee though and it doesn't count the anesthesia and a room. Just like hidden_from_society said, if you go to anyone else it could vary. I've gotten quotes from $5,000 to triple that, so it all depends on the surgeon.
But whats considered average. Mine are as big as the ones on wikipedia.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024