Author Topic: eating & gyne  (Read 4749 times)

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
hi guys
i wanna ask you do u eat junk food ?
someone told me that junk food is one of the causes of gyne bcoz ot has saturted fats
what do u think
about me i really eat 5-6 days a week fast food
like macdonads

Offline gyne35

• Posting Member
razr is dead on.  I will only add that you sound like me 3-4 years ago, eating fast food every day.  I still wind up eating at McD's now and then, but usually have a salad and unsweetened iced tea as opposed to burger, fries, and coke.  Most fast food places have some type of healthy option like salad, grilled chicken, etc.  Choosing the healthy stuff over the fat helped me loose 25-30 pounds, but only made a slight difference in my gyne.

GynO_DuDe

It'll defo cause Pseudo-Gyne ... (the fat based one, not the glandular).

Obviously keeping healthy, working out, losing weight and maintaining your healthy weight will just leave the GLAND their ... then when you decide to have surgery the surgeon can offer you better results.

Offline Jackd

• Silver Member
5-6 take outs a week? thats far too much... cut them out and you'll lose weight , if you stick at a healthier diet and do some exercise you may well notice some reduction... but it won't get rid of any gland you have.. but either way it really can't hurt to cut the crap out...

Offline outertrial

You absolutely do not want to be eating McDonalds 5 times a week  :o

Its horribly unhealthy and the cows are pumped full of estrogen to make them grow so thats all in the meat as well.

Avoid.

Offline outertrial

I personally think McD's is some of the worst tasting food on the planet with Burger King not far behind. Dry horrible buns laced with preservatives, miserable cardboard fries and patties that make a man want to cry. Ugh.

cody sockeye

razr is dead on.  I will only add that you sound like me 3-4 years ago, eating fast food every day.  I still wind up eating at McD's now and then, but usually have a salad and unsweetened iced tea as opposed to burger, fries, and coke.  Most fast food places have some type of healthy option like salad, grilled chicken, etc.  Choosing the healthy stuff over the fat helped me loose 25-30 pounds, but only made a slight difference in my gyne.

McDonald's grilled chicken tastes like hell. If you want grilled chicken, get it at burger king =]

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Screw the grilled chicken... Give me Chicken Selects from McD's. 

For that matter, I'll take some fried thighs from KFC.  Show me somebody who likes deep fried dark meat and I'll show you somebody who knows how to have fun. 

Disclaimer:
The above posted by an individual who has just consumed seven beers. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline mouse88

• Posting Member
McDonald's is terribly unhealthy and you shouldn't be eating it that many times a week (let alone a year, if you can help it).

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
lool i eat 1 day pizza hut and 1 day KFC and 3 days MC :D

Offline mouse88

• Posting Member
That is incredibly unhealthy.

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
u eat that shit and moan u have gyne

go figure!

wtf? u should expect health issues if u eat hormone injected viral infected cow shit.

Like flies to light.. the big M draws in the morons.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024