Author Topic: A question for the post-op people on this board  (Read 7357 times)

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
How many of you are satisfied with your results?

How big of a difference is there?

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
would you have classified your case as mild/moderate/severe? was your problem mostly fat or gland or both? did you have lipo and excision?

who did the surgery?

Offline beigedickies

• Posting Member
I am freaking happy with my results...

I can wear any kind of shirt now doesn't matter and its just 6 days post op..

My case would be moderate I suppose almost all gland and no fat.. .but the gland was about half the size of my fast, pretty thick stuff.  I wouldn't say my case was severe like full on breasts.

Offline Breastzilla

• Posting Member
im not happy, there wasnt enough of a skin issue to warrant getting loose skin taken care of...but i wish i would have done that.  Currently lifting weights to "fill up" the loose skin.  But damn, it sure is nice having that gland out of there.  I wish to God mine was a success, I have a son that i want to teach how to swim this summer and all i can do is think about my shirt off at the pool,,not all the joy of the experience...I hate my gyne.

Offline hope1

• Posting Member
I cannot BEGIN to tell you how HAPPY I am with the operation. 8 days post-op for me and its like the world has opened up to me. quite a feeling. I can already wear anything I want, even though there is slight swelling on one side (which will go away soon enough).

Get a good PS. Get John Craig Fielding. He does 100s a year. He knows is stuff. Best price I found so far as well !

2 more weeks of tension wrapps and then back to the gym !!!

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I am not happy with my results. although it is better than it was, it is still not fixed.
i had excision and lipo. my problem was mainly gland (puffy nipples) along with a little bit of fat. the doc did okay on the lipo (getting all of the fat out), but did not get all of the gland (both nipples are still puffy, but not as puffy as before).

i still do not wear t-shirts unless they are thick and dark, etc. etc.  the idea of going shirtless doesn't really thrill me.

Breastzilla, i can SO relate to you. i AM going to teach my son to swim this summer, whether or not my big fat nipples poke someone in the eye or not  ;)
my condition still sucks, and i am awaiting a revisit with my PS to hopefully get the rest of the gland out, but in the meantime i am not going to let it ruin the rest of my life. I'm not saying that i'll be living life to the fullest, but i won't be the recluse that i have been in the past.

great thread. maybe someone should start a thread of happy/not-happy patients listing the names of their PS, and the PS's response to our complaint (did they revise or did they blow us off).

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
I am very happy. I am 14/15 days post op and have basically no bruising anymore (you can only see it in very bright light and you look hard), have a good shaped flat chest, and would have no problem taking my shirt off now.

NOTE TO ANYONE WHO USES THIS THREAD AS "PROOF" THAT THERE ARE A HIGH PROPORTION OF UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS IN COMPARISON TO HAPPY CUSTOMERS:

People who have had successful gyne surgery (and let's face it, there have been loads) are most probably getting on with their lives now, HAPPY with their surgery, NOT posting on this forum.
etc.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
NOTE TO ANYONE WHO USES THIS THREAD AS "PROOF" THAT THERE ARE A HIGH PROPORTION OF UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS IN COMPARISON TO HAPPY CUSTOMERS:

People who have had successful gyne surgery (and let's face it, there have been loads) are most probably getting on with their lives now, HAPPY with their surgery, NOT posting on this forum.

I 100% agree with this.

Offline Breastzilla

• Posting Member

Breastzilla, i can SO relate to you. i AM going to teach my son to swim this summer, whether or not my big fat nipples poke someone in the eye or not  ;)
my condition still sucks, and i am awaiting a revisit with my PS to hopefully get the rest of the gland out, but in the meantime i am not going to let it ruin the rest of my life. I'm not saying that i'll be living life to the fullest, but i won't be the recluse that i have been in the past.

great thread. maybe someone should start a thread of happy/not-happy patients listing the names of their PS, and the PS's response to our complaint (did they revise or did they blow us off).

Yeah your right man, I guess what bummed me out is i sufferered 30 years with gyne, then got the surgery so i wouldnt affect my life with my son.  I wanted the problem gone..its a shame it didnt work out.  I suppose i could pull the old jump in the swimming pull with my shirt on then take it off routine...I guess it just really irks me the only thing on my mind wont be my son.  But your right, cant let it affect us so much, theres parenting to do :-)

Offline rcbrown23

Also agree.

Offline hope1

• Posting Member
Breastzilla

Do you need a 2nd intervention ?

Offline Breastzilla

• Posting Member

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
I had surgery on feb 2 2005, so I'm about 2 1/2 months post-op...so far i'm pretty happy with the results but hopefully it will improve...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
What is John Craig Fielding's contact info/web site?

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
no website

Dr. John Craig Fielding
Bloor-Jane Medical Arts
2425 Bloor Street West
Toronto, ON  
M6S 4W4
Tel: (416) 766-8890

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024