Author Topic: what's happening?  (Read 2972 times)

Offline hortie

Hello everyone!
I am 17 yrs old and i think i have this kind of a problem: specialy when it's warm outside my breasts are getting bigger and fluffy. This has been going for over 1 year now, and it's really annoying, they can be seen trough a t-shirt and i had allways to get a lot larger t-shirts. It's strange that if i scratch on them they get normal but just for few minutes, they also get normal when it's cold or after i take a cold shower... i can mention that i got around 165 pounds ... can anyone explain to me what's going on?

DrBermant

Hello everyone!
I am 17 yrs old and i think i have this kind of a problem: specialy when it's warm outside my breasts are getting bigger and fluffy. This has been going for over 1 year now, and it's really annoying, they can be seen trough a t-shirt and i had allways to get a lot larger t-shirts. It's strange that if i scratch on them they get normal but just for few minutes, they also get normal when it's cold or after i take a cold shower... i can mention that i got around 165 pounds ... can anyone explain to me what's going on?

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia can distort a male look of the chest.  There is a fine muscle just under the skin of the areola / nipple, that when stimulated, can flatten puffed nipple gynecomastia for a short time.

How old before considering gynecomastia surgery is a common question.  Gynecomastia is very common and goes away in the vast majority of men.  What has not gone away by 2 years often does not go away. 

No Surgery Male Chest Compression Garments are a temporary solution that many of my patients have told me were of great value hiding this contour issue.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia

Offline hortie

Thanks alot for your answer DrBermant.
But what do you guys suggest me to do? I mean I'm very embarased and don't know how to tell this to anyone  :-[
I should start doing some exercise to get rid of some of my chest fat? Or just wait at least until i get 18 and then contact a doctor about the surgery?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
exercise is good in that you want to be about your target weight if you do an op.  if you can't tell anybody now, then you wait another year till you no longer have to. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

DrBermant

Thanks alot for your answer DrBermant.
But what do you guys suggest me to do? I mean I'm very embarased and don't know how to tell this to anyone  :-[
I should start doing some exercise to get rid of some of my chest fat? Or just wait at least until i get 18 and then contact a doctor about the surgery?

At the age of 17 you will need to involve your parents or wait until you no longer need their permission.  Many have told me they used my website to help discuss their concerns with their family.  It is not only just an issue for legal consent.  Family can provide a great deal of support. This Video of the Emotional Stress of Living with Gynecomastia  is one way to start.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024