Author Topic: Can it come back?  (Read 1594 times)

Offline middetroit

• Posting Member
Can gyne come back? Im like 5.5 months post op or so and I feel like the "scar tissue" on my left side is still getting worse.  There was barely any until about 2 months after my op when suddenly it just started to come back. Wow those two months were awesome.

My physician told me it didn't feel like scar tissue, more like breast tissue, when i asked him a few weeks ago. But, my PS just keeps telling me its scar tissue and will smooth out.  He seemed kind of surprised when he first saw it.  I'm going to another PS sometime soon to hopefully get some straight answers. 

I thought it might be hormonal but a few years back I got tested and they said "everything is normal"

Any feedback would be much appreciated. This has really got me down in the dumps lately. the asymmetry makes it almost worse than it was originally. Thanks

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I looked at the back posts and stats. You first signed on Apr 23. and said you were two weeks post operatve at that time.

Hopefully you had been monitoring the site for some time prior to that.

Without revealing names, What can you tell us about your surgeon? Who recommended him, What is his Board Certification etc.

It would seem that the greatest dissatisfaction comes from people who have very minor cases and unrealistic expectations of the outcome. I will allow that this opinion may well represent a bias on my part. You could contribute to, or refute, this idea to some extent if you have before and after photos you could post.

As to the question in the topic title: Yes, it can come back, but that would be very rare.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 11:47:21 PM by Paa_Paw »
Grandpa Dan

Offline middetroit

• Posting Member
Unforunately I hadn't been monitoring the site prior to my surgery; I had never even heard of it before then.  As for my surgeon...I grew up with his son. I know he's a legitimate surgeon. My mom had even had some sort of surgery with her eyes with him before and was very happy.  Maybe you're right about me having a mild case, but I don't think I had unrealistic results.  I was just hoping for some improvement, not perfection.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024