Author Topic: Chest coach  (Read 3738 times)

Offline rafbox360

have any of you guys heard of this product called the chest coach. they claim to CURE gynecomastia but it seems rather fishy. hmm...what do you guys think or know? Maybe a docter can help clear this up.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Chest coach will not get rid of your G dude...  Don't waste your hard earned coin!!!  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline smithers

• Bronze Member
Chest coach will not get rid of your G dude...  Don't waste your hard earned coin!!!  ;)

GB

GB is 100% correct, surgery is the only option.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
DONT WASTE YOUR CASH ON BULLSHIT >:(
i finally feel like im a man

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
Anything that claims to spot reduce (aside from surgery) is crap, lies, and a waste of money.

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
Come on guys "Chest Coach" works!  That company is actually owned by a very trustworthy man.  It's a division of Bernie Madoff Industries.  He promises that works.  You have his word.

Offline a7x

im so close to buying it i realy belived that it can,has anyone tried it?
i got 'diet aid of questionable value' like 3 months ago idk i dont think it helped

Offline nick24

• Bronze Member
I bought it then found this site 30 mins after I entered my credit card info. Then I got my money back right away. I dont get how then make money because I bought it then downloaded the manual that tells you what to do then got my money back and still had the file of the manual. Everyone could just get a refund.

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Ahaha.  Nick24, that's a very funny post, dude.

Offline jlrzrbck

Not to endorse this system or chastise it, but if you sign up for the evaluation and read a better explanation of its purpose you'll find that it discusses true Gyne as well as psudoGyne.  It distinguishes from what can be done for either and endorses medical procedures for the true Gyne.  The system only makes claims for addressing the psudoGyne.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Therein lies the problem. Rarely would Gynecomastia consist of only fat. Any of the surgeons who contribute to this site will tell you that there is virtually always both glandular and fatty tissue. The percentage of each will vary, but both are present.
Grandpa Dan

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
as nick24 mentioned, you can pay, try it and get your money back...  i did get my money back..:) they don't claim that it cures gyne.. i think it would be helpful for people who are overweight and have  pseudo-gyne

Offline zane949

• Bronze Member
its a scam dude do not buy that shit.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024