Author Topic: Does this sound like hormonal imbalance? What action do I take?  (Read 2791 times)

Offline omega

• Silver Member
Hey everybody. I've already had my gyno surgery about 2 and a half years ago more or less, and everything was just perfect. 2 months ago I started noticing drastic hairfall which thinned out my hair alot. With time I got some of my puffy nipples back. They arent half as bad as they were, but they definitely ARE noticeably bigger. Now i'm facing a slight reduction of libido, and even some dark circles.
Does this sound like hormonal imbalance?
Problem is, I cant see a doc anytime soon. I'm far away from home, and i'm seriously very frustrated.
I'm 20 btw. Does this hormonal problem resolve on its own?

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
the hair loss sounds unusual (if you mean on head) if you had an excess of E2 to Testosterone. Usually excess estrogen stops hair loss ( and causes breast growth & lowering of libido amongst other things)
You really should see a doc.
people on the internet will often give you incorrect information.

Offline omega

• Silver Member
Thanks alot man.
Say it was caused by excess estrogen. Should that problem fix itself?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think it would be risky to play guessing games with a potential or suspected hormonal problem.

See an endocrinologist if you have a question in this area.
Grandpa Dan

Offline omega

• Silver Member
I think it would be risky to play guessing games with a potential or suspected hormonal problem.

See an endocrinologist if you have a question in this area.

Problem is, right now i'm away for studies. I wont be able to see a doc for alteast another month and a half.
Thats why I wanted to know if hormonal imbalances do correct themselves. To ease my head..

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I wanted to know if hormonal imbalances do correct themselves. To ease my head..

Yes, it can happen dude...

Take for example, pubescent gynecomastia...  Many boys who's hormones go out of wack, get pubescent G. However, many of those boys/young men have their hormones return to a normal level and  the G vanishes...

As Grandpa Dan suggested though, go see an Endocrinologist ASAP...  ;)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024