Author Topic: "Men with Breasts"  (Read 8369 times)

Offline rbn

Was just watching the Discover Health Channel and saw a commercial for a show they are doing called "Men with Breasts". Will be on next Wednesday the 6th of July. Just thought I would let everyone know who would be interested in tuning in.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Thanks for the heads-up Dude!

'Men With Breasts' was aired last November also and got the ball rolling to having my moobs removed. Saw the show, found this Site, called Doc Fielding, had'em removed. It all happend so fast...

Actually, Merle Yost, the owner of this Site is interviewed on 'Men With Breasts'. They mention that Merle created this site but they do not mention it's addy :-/.

John.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 07:32:27 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Awesome.  I'd like to watch it but I know I will forget.  Someone be sure to remind me :P
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
shit man i will be goin for training on the 4th of july n there will be no tv over there...man i hope the show gets repeated....guyz do tell me the dates when the show gets repeated
a man walkin with gyno is a man walkin with a heart of steel

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
already saw it.  it's a good show.  it's worth seeing. i'm going to watch it again.

Offline Ste

• Posting Member

I haven't seen it, but I'm guessing it was advocating surgery.  :)

If it's the one I've seen it doesn't. It shows some guy who surgery ruined his life, some guys who wanna live with it and a couple of others who've had successful/semi successful surgery.

The one I seen was called "boys with breasts" i think.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Do you mean the discovery channel? Channel 42? John is your discovery channel 42 also? Im in TO, your in Brampton.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline b

• Posting Member
could anyone plz rip this? :)

and does anyone know if its already been broadcasted in europe?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 08:54:07 AM by b »

Offline tomorrow

• Posting Member
Check out the Discovery channel's web site. discovery.com. Check the listings and it will tell you when the show is on and when its repeated. I believe its on twice on the 6th, once on the 9th, and once on the 11th. They have a nice reminder system set up so they'll send you an email reminder the day of or the day before the show airs.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Was just watching the Discover Health Channel and saw a commercial for a show they are doing called "Men with Breasts". Will be on next Wednesday the 6th of July. Just thought I would let everyone know who would be interested in tuning in.

Already saw it. It's a re-run.

It was a good show. There's a black guy from England on it who has a pretty bad case, IMO, it looks 'roid related.
He ends up getting it "improved," and says that he "can live with it," but I thought it still looked terrible at the end.
I think he just got to the point where he wanted to end the battle and just move on.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free

If it's the one I've seen it doesn't. It shows some guy who surgery ruined his life, some guys who wanna live with it and a couple of others who've had successful/semi successful surgery.

The one I seen was called "boys with breasts" i think.

Sounds like a good balanced approach to the subject, like journalism should be.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Do you mean the discovery channel? Channel 42? John is your discovery channel 42 also? Im in TO, your in Brampton.

Yeah, channel 42 Dude....  However, that is the 'Discovery Channel'. MWB is on 'Dicovery Health Channel'. Not sure if the two are the same or not. If they are different, I don't get 'Discovery Health' and wouldn't know what channel it is on. Give channel 42 a try anyways....  ;)

John.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2005, 07:20:38 PM by Bambu »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

He ends up getting it "improved," and says that he "can live with it," but I thought it still looked terrible at the end.
I think he just got to the point where he wanted to end the battle and just move on.

Yeah, he still had moobs :o. If that were me, I'd get revision after revision until they got it right.

John.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free

Yeah, he still had moobs :o. If that were me, I'd get revision after revision until they got it right.

John.

He sure did.  :'( :'( :'(

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
his girlfriend kept saying how it looks fine.  if it's a wife or girlfriend, they always seem to say it looks better than it does.  I guess they're trying to make us feel good.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024