Author Topic: Dont know what I have...  (Read 2625 times)

Offline bluejamm3r

I'm 19 and from northern central Florida. When i was about 14, the tissue under my pecs started to harden.
As it hardened, my breasts grew. They arent big, theyre just shaped od. They kindof stick out, I guess cause of the hardened tissue under them. I too self concsious to ask anyone about it, and to go to a doctor. The tissue started to shrink, and as it did, so did my pecs, but it seems to have stopped shrinking.

Are these symptoms of Gynecomastia? or something else?

Will it ever go away?

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
Without pictures I cant tell you for sure. But hell man, you got to get over it and go see a doctor. There not going to laugh at you, and your going to feel much better after.

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
are your nipples puffy?

Offline bluejamm3r

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
do they feel tender or hurt a little bit when you press them or touch them?

Offline bluejamm3r

No, they dont hurt at all.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Gynecomastia is not a disease, so there is no list of symptoms.

The condition is most often an embarassement only and not associated with any physical problems.

In some rare cases, Gynecomastia can be a symptom of serious diseases.

For this reason, it is usually wise to have the condition checked by a Doctor who can give you a truly complete and impartial evaluation.

Grandpa Dan

Offline blahblahblah

• Posting Member
  • Op done on the 1st of March 2006
Yeh go and see the doc, i have seen two now and let alone the tests that i had to do (about 12) most of them i had to strip off for, at the start you are bothered that they are touching you up but in teh end you dont mind as it will not be there much longer! well thats if gyne is what it is.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024