Author Topic: Testostorone?  (Read 1465 times)

Offline moto39

• Posting Member
Ok I am 16 bout to turn 17 and as you know I have gyne, I believe I have a medium case but what I would like to know is what is some things I can take to help get rid of my case. I read about some stuff called rebound XT but I don't know a whole lot about it. If anyone has any suggestions on what a 16 year old should take to get rid of it please post. I would prefer some over counter stuff, I am actually going to GNC tomorrow just to browse though.

Offline humph

Man not the rebound stuff, even if it does work your own hormonal balance is not something you should be playing with esp not yet star. Your too young for that, the stuff is actually steroidal and may alter your hormonal balance permanently IF taken before 21 (i'd say 23). Give your body a chance to fully  develop and grow first. You could mess up everything from hormones to growth plates if you play with that stuff AT this age.

Not saying the stuff sdoesn't work, but it's not a choice for you at this age..full stop.

Please heed my words on this your not finished growing, don't take it.

Offline moto39

• Posting Member
Ok, I kind of knew that, but I was just hoping it wasn't true. But thanks for the advice.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024