Author Topic: What are the chances of the gyne returning?  (Read 1988 times)

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
After surgery?

I would look through the thousands upon thousands of posts but I'm little bit lazy and the search function does not seem to be returning anything useful

Thank you

Offline tsjas

• Bronze Member
I had gyno return after surgery because I made the mistake of going to a surgeon who didn't specialize in gyno. So my suggestion to you is to go to a surgeon who is an expert on gyno. Find out how many gyno surgeries they perform in a year and ask to see the pictures.  

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I think that looking at the Doctors photo albumn is of limited value since he can simply leave out the bad ones.

Reputation though takes time to establish. While it can be a good measure, It would eliminate an excellent young surgeon who has not had time to build his reputation.

Recognize that the person who has the most to gain and/or lose is you. The ultimate responsibility for the success of your surgery is laid upon yourself.

See an Endocrinologist and be sure your hormone levels are normal for your age and that your condition has been stable for some time. This will be your best defense against regrowth.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
thank you paw.  i just had a blood test done as advised by my docotor. waiting on the results.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are a lot of medications that list Gynecomastia as a possible side effect, and there are several diseases that could mess up you hormones and favor regrowth.

Those problems are not common enough to cause you Great care. But you should be aware from the start that these possibilities do exist.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024