Author Topic: What should i do due to Irresponsible Surgeon?  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Lipoboy027

• Posting Member
Im 3 months post op and had the usual followup.I was not happy with my results as the left chest had some more fats which were still not removed.So my purpose today was to ask the surgeon(lady)to make remove the remaining fats.But she insisted that it looks good and nothing more to be done.I disagreed and she started showing unhappy faces.Then she called the Professor who did this op and you know what he told,he said that i must pay full payment if i wanted to remove some more fats.I told the lady surgeon that this was ridiculous.Actually i did not pay for this op because it was subsidised by the govt and military.But later when my friend also wanted to have this op,the Professor told my friend that they got a warning letter from the ministry of health.Because mine was plastic surgery and therfore cannot be subsidised.Infact i was lucky.But still they got paid and should do a proper job.Now im waiting for my next appointment and dont know what to do.What can i do?Im in the military for the next 2 years and therfore cant work to save money for another op overseas.I just want to get rid of my fatty chest once and for all.Who should i go to?

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
Sounds like your screwed there man, depends on what the follow up surgery policy was when you signed up probably.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It may be a bit early to tell for sure what your final result will be.

But it sounds like you should be looking for the opinion of another Doctor, one not associated with those who performed your surgery.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024