Author Topic: Fat..  (Read 1430 times)

Offline thatguy

• Bronze Member
Ive had gyne as long as i can remember and I am now 3mnts post..i could prob lose 10-20 lbs, i have always just assumed that my chest stuck out because of gland, now that im on the other side, would losing the weight to get really cut lose the puffyness in my chest since it cannot be gland..anyone lose weight post op and it looked better after?

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
I'm interested..  when they remove the gland, and lipo some fat, maybe reposition some to fill the void..  if you loose or gain weight will it be evenly?  that is to say will the fat that is left burn evenly and then leave any corrections for uneveness eventually even more unevern.  I dont think I worded that right, but I hope you get my question.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I was told by my PS that you should be within 10-15lbs of your ideal weight when you get the surgery. If you lose or gain the weight over that amount, this can alter the result of the surgery. However, if you lose some more weight(fat), you can replace with muscle. Good luck!!

Offline outertrial

It totally depends on your body. There is absolutely no way to influence where your body loses or gains weight from, the only way to find out is to do it.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I agree with you for the most part outerareial; however, most men are more prone to accumulating fat in the chest in belly area!!

Offline outertrial

Yeah, I lost a lot of weight to try and get rid of my gyno but eventually it just stopped coming off my chest and belly. One PS saw me and said 'oh well your chest has the same amount of subcutaneous tissue as your stomach; and I was like 'Yes thats the problem!' it just doesnt shift and its never going to look in proportion no matter how thin I get.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024