Author Topic: ADVICE PLEASE  (Read 1985 times)

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
K guys so I know for a fact i want the surgery, ive done a lot of research for a long time but I was wondering what everyone else thought here is my situation. My parents have never even really considered it as an option and kinda ignore the issue completely for me, but ive decided its my life im 18 i can afford it and i want to get it done. You only live once and i want to live with no regrets. K but I am leaving for my year abroad on Sept 2... the question is do i have enough time to get the surgery done then to be okay to go on my program. I mean they are hikes i will need to carry my baggage but im gonna opt out of any heavy lifting i can. Do you guys think i can realisticly get the surgery and be recovered enough to go??>?!?!?!@?!?@!? or am i gonna have to bear another year with them... this woudl be the perfect time for me to have it before....because i want ot be able to experience everything i can without me holding myself back.

thanks for your time and advice

GynO_DuDe

Sorry mate. REALISTICALLY before you have full mobility it can take anything up to 6 months to a whole year to be back to normal.

I mean im going to have five weeks after my operation tommorow to try and get back to normal well normal enough so I can attend my seminars and lectures from 25th September which I think will be ok. Im still going to avoid stressing my chest in that time though ...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024