Author Topic: Consult.  (Read 3783 times)

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
I made my consultation with doctor fielding  for may 26. Im so excited I have about 3000 in bond coming out in late august. I was going to use it to pay of a credit card bill but the way im looking at it I have my hole life to worry and fix my credit I only have the time now to have fun and be 19. My mom is going to give me the money for the surgery and im going to pay her back when my bond matures. The only thing thats going to be a problem is getting to to for the consult.(train) and the surgery my mom is bringing me to. OMG I am the happiest guy alive right now for the past 6 months I felt depressed and I have become a real loner but as of today I feel like a new person!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Where abouts do you live dude?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
montreal

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Just checked my work schedule... I am on nights on the 26th...  If I was off that day, I could have met you at the train station and took you to JCF's office...

GB

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
thanks anyways you must be a really nice guy. This website is by far the best thing  to happen for people with gyne. Its really good place to get info and support> I dont know what I would have done about this if I didnt find this site. ;)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I dont know what I would have done about this if I didnt find this site. ;)

Same here my man...

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024