Author Topic: Wait time for Dr Fielding?  (Read 3472 times)

Offline prodigy

• Posting Member
Hi There,

I'm curious to know if there is a wait time to have surgery with Dr Fielding? Has anyone had their surgery scheduled within 1 month from the consultation ?

Offline smithers

• Bronze Member
I visited Dr. Fielding last week for the first time and could have had my surgery scheduled for as early as Feb 25.

Offline gynecomastia_sucks

• Posting Member
I had my consultation in September and when I asked when I could book the surgery for Leslie told they were booked till Febuary. I didnt mind though since I didnt have enough money at the time. I called Dr. Fieldings office on Febuary 5th or so (cant remember the exact date sorry) and I had it booked for Febuary 25. So it took about 3 weeks to book. It all depends on what season you get it on I suppose. Most people do it during the winter so they'll be looking good for summer time.

Offline smithers

• Bronze Member
I had my consultation in September and when I asked when I could book the surgery for Leslie told they were booked till Febuary. I didnt mind though since I didnt have enough money at the time. I called Dr. Fieldings office on Febuary 5th or so (cant remember the exact date sorry) and I had it booked for Febuary 25. So it took about 3 weeks to book. It all depends on what season you get it on I suppose. Most people do it during the winter so they'll be looking good for summer time.

How did your surgery go? I had my pre-opp today with Fielding.

• Posting Member
The surgery it self went well my chest looks good except my right nipple has a bit of a dent in it but Dr.Fielding said it'll go away once everything heals up. The only problem that I had with the surgery was that when I woke up I felt really dizzy and pretty much barfed everything I ate that day and could hardly move but the second day I was better I still had trouble moving my arms but that was all. It's been a week now and I'm pretty much back to my old self. Oh I got prescribed some tylenol 3's for the pain but I stopped using them because they didn't really work, well for me they didn't but everybodys different.

Offline furiousgeorge

• Posting Member
I went for the consult on the 20th of november, and had the surgery Jan 7th (they are heavy booked during december so it was the earliest I could get).

Offline smithers

• Bronze Member
The surgery it self went well my chest looks good except my right nipple has a bit of a dent in it but Dr.Fielding said it'll go away once everything heals up. The only problem that I had with the surgery was that when I woke up I felt really dizzy and pretty much barfed everything I ate that day and could hardly move but the second day I was better I still had trouble moving my arms but that was all. It's been a week now and I'm pretty much back to my old self. Oh I got prescribed some tylenol 3's for the pain but I stopped using them because they didn't really work, well for me they didn't but everybodys different.

Was this the effects of the Anesthesia or was it from pain?

• Posting Member
It was from the Anesthesia. The dizzyness had gone away by around 7 oclock that night and I ate some crackers with applejuice at about 9 oclock and I didn't vomit it out or anything. Also the first night is gonna be pretty uncomfortable to sleep especially if your a "side sleeper" like I am. It was really uncomfortable to sleep on my back and I kept waking up about every hour or so.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024