Author Topic: Keep the foam on?  (Read 1743 times)

Offline manwithnoname

• Bronze Member
Hey everyone,

So I am not really having too bad a time with the vest or the foam pads. Itching isn't so bad, I can deal with it anyway. I did saran wrap myself and have a shwoer 2 days ago, which actually worked pretty well, I will probably do it again tomorrow.

Wednesday it will have been 7 days since surgery, but I am wondering, is there any benefit to leaving hte foam on? If there is, I could handle it I think. Same goes for leaving the vest on longer than 3 weeks, or waiting to work out for a month instead of 3 weeks? Thanks to anyone who can help.

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
Wow that's brilliant... saran wrap. Seriously, I've been dreading not being able to take a shower for a week.

One question though: didn't it stick to the bandages or w/e they put on your chest after surgery? Like how hard was it removing the saran wrap w/o taking the bandages with it?

Offline manwithnoname

• Bronze Member
Hey dude, all they have stuck to you is two pieces of foam, one on each pec, and they are on there pretty good. The actual vest itself can come off the very first day, even if just to readjust, it just goes over the foam. I took off the vest and wrapped myself the best I could. I only took one shower in this week period, and it worked out ok.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024