Author Topic: Did anyone have some trouble urinating after the anaesthetic?  (Read 3314 times)

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
It came out in dribs and drabs for me. It was a little irritating. I'd feel a full bladder and then only a few squirts would come out.

It seems to have rectified itself mostly now though
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

Offline thetodd

None at all pissed like a racehorse, but i did have 3 pots of tea (english born and bred)

Hope it went well mate, youl be buzzing sometime tommorow evening when you have all of the padding and stuff off make sure you get some pictures. And then be prepared to be slightly dissapointed for a few weeks with the swelling (not to much though)

make sure you take your arnica and drill pineapple juice etc

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
None at all pissed like a racehorse, but i did have 3 pots of tea (english born and bred)

Hope it went well mate, youl be buzzing sometime tommorow evening when you have all of the padding and stuff off make sure you get some pictures. And then be prepared to be slightly dissapointed for a few weeks with the swelling (not to much though)

make sure you take your arnica and drill pineapple juice etc

Thanks man! Yeah i sort of have "preempted" the disappointment, I know it's gonna look swollen for a while.

Did you mean "drink" pineapple juice? And why pineapple juice instead of, say, apple juice?

Offline thetodd

when i said drill. i meant have loads of it lol

Pineapple is a natural healer, it really helps with bringing down swelling!

"Bromelain is a natural anti-inflammatory that has many health benefits and encourages healing. According to Dr. Andrew Weil, bromelain is very effective in treating bruises, sprains and strains by reducing swelling, tenderness and pain. This powerful anti-inflammatory effect can also help relieve rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and reduce postoperative swelling. Additionally, the bromelain contained in fresh pineapple can relieve indigestion. This enzyme helps break down the amino acid bonds in proteins, which promotes good digestion."

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Cool.

Pineapples are great. I'll go buy a few of them tomorrow and juice them!

Offline as400

• Silver Member
It came out in dribs and drabs for me. It was a little irritating. I'd feel a full bladder and then only a few squirts would come out.

Yes I did, but it was just for the first time.

Maybe you had a dry throat and quite a thirst soon after surgery?...all that extra fluid intake will soon be working its way through your system, the 'dribs and drabs' thing is just a side effect of the anesthetic, wears off quick.
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member

Yes I did, but it was just for the first time.

Maybe you had a dry throat and quite a thirst soon after surgery?...all that extra fluid intake will soon be working its way through your system, the 'dribs and drabs' thing is just a side effect of the anesthetic, wears off quick.

Yep, it wore off pretty quick. :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024