Author Topic: contemplating surgery  (Read 1893 times)

Offline hmm512

• Posting Member
alright so i noticed i had gynecomastia when i was about 13 years old. noticed that my nipples were puffy but i just figured that it was because i was chubby. When i was about 19 years old i went on a diet and lost about 50lbs. im pretty thin right now but my puffy nipples are still here :(. I'm now 20 years old and im pretty much sick of my puffy nips. they are always haunting me...every minute of the day. anyways, im thinking of going to Fielding or Lista for a consult, but i thought i'd ask you guys some questions before i make an appointment. I have some issues regarding the post-op. im a university student going into my 4th year and im pushing for law school. so i need to get good grades. im just wondering if this type of surgery would sorta set me back (in terms of me having to miss a lot of school).
can anybody explain to me the post-op process (what garment(s) would i need to wear, and for how long). how long is the recovery process on average?

thanks a lot guys!!!!!!!

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member
today is day 7 for me and iam going back to work today, i was stuck in bed for the first 3 1/2 days then i couldnt take sitting in the bed room alone anymore by day 4 i was pounding beers on the deck with a few friends ,sore yes but up and about, I'd say i was stuck in bed because of the perks i was taking for pain, sleep couple hours get up for one or 2 then back down to sleep for another 3-4hr and repeat for 3-4 days, have to wear the vest for 6 wks total ,5 more for me, its not too bad just the thing diggs in the underarm pit area thats the worst part i'd say.  i take it off once a day for my shower and then right back on, my wife has washed the vest twice so far and did it in the time it took me to shower.. :o
dr lista was 5149 plus gst and he didnt rip my nipples off to get in there,did it in his private clinic,i was very well loooked after..
other dr's could be around 2 grand , they do it in the hospital and i think they go in thru the nipple and side of breast, OHIP pays for the removal of the gland but you pay for the lipo. thats why its cheaper

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024