Author Topic: Insurence Questions  (Read 2583 times)

Offline ihavegyno

I asked my insurence company to see if it would qualify for gyno surgery and they replied with
They said they will cover it but I need some sort of..

To Whom It May Concern:

Thank you for contacting Sun Life Financial.  We welcome this opportunity to assist you.

In order to confirm eligibility for Gynecomastic Reduction Surgery, we require the qualifications/credentials of the individual rendering the services.

For example, a Massage Therapist would have the qualifications of R.M.T or a Physiotherapist would have the qualifications of P.T. Please note that these are not examples of practitioners that perform the service. These are just examples of credentials.

Also, for security and privacy purposes, in order that we may access your file and respond to your request, we require your policy and certificate numbers.  These numbers can be found on any recent claim statement, or on your Pay-Direct Drug card (if applicable).

For privacy reasons, we are not able to reply with history. Please resubmit your e-mail in full, with your original inquiry, your policy and certificate numbers, your first and last name and the credentials of the practitioner. We will be happy to assist you upon receiving the required information.

Should you require further information or clarification, we encourage you to contact us through our Web site at www.sunlife.ca/member or by telephone at 1-800-361-6212.

What exactly does that mean?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Send them the info that they ask for dude...

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024