Author Topic: Booked my first consultation with Dr. Lista  (Read 3218 times)

Offline gtitdi

• Posting Member
Hello everyone,

This is my first post. I have had gyno since the teen years. Now i am 27 and ready to make a move into the right direction.
My first consultation is on June 3rd with Dr. Lista. What should i be prepared for? Do i need to bring anything with me?
Does he first need to see my blood work if i am a candidate for the surgery? If i need to bring that, do i just see my family doctor about that?

Thanks!

Offline gtitdi

• Posting Member

Offline technics777

• Bronze Member
Hello everyone,

This is my first post. I have had gyno since the teen years. Now i am 27 and ready to make a move into the right direction.
My first consultation is on June 3rd with Dr. Lista. What should i be prepared for? Do i need to bring anything with me?
Does he first need to see my blood work if i am a candidate for the surgery? If i need to bring that, do i just see my family doctor about that?

Thanks!

I didnt bring anything with me, but if you want maybe a pencil and paper. And bring your health card/drivers license

He doesnt need to see your blood work and such. thats only after you've payed.
and you get it done at a blood clinic. And you need to get a physical from your fam doctor

Offline robs

• Posting Member
So do you think you will go ahead with it?  I really want to get the procedure done but I'm hesitating due to stupid reasons...worrying about being able to get back to work quickly.

Offline gtitdi

• Posting Member
Yeah, I am scheduled for surgery July 6th. I'm really nervous and scared but then at the same time
happy that i am doing it, and hopefully get great results!

Offline robs

• Posting Member
Awesome dude!  I am now in the process of booking my surgery with Dr Lista for the end of July...nervous, scared...I guess we all go through the same feelings.  I just keep trying to think only about the end results!  Nothing worthwhile comes without a bit of difficulty.

Imagine the joy and freedom we will feel in a couple of months when we can take our shirts off at the pool or beach...I can't wait!

All the best for your surgery, keep in touch.

Offline gtitdi

• Posting Member
I know, i couldn't imagine the freedom. Finally i can go to the beach with my friends and not make up lame excuses.
I can't wait. Thanks, i will let you know how it went. We'll keep in touch.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024