Author Topic: Canadian - anyone want to try an Underworks 997?  (Read 2206 times)

Offline Hooty_McBoob

• Posting Member
Hey,

I ordered up 3 of the underworks 997 ultimate compression vests, just for some added confidence :)

http://www.underworks.com/996.html

I have a 43.5" chest, and I ordered 3 of the large size. Unfortunately, they are a little small for my torso, so I'm gonna probably try the extra large.

So - anyone who wants a brand new in the package, never worn 997 in large, let me know. If you have a 39-43" chest I think you'll be okay. Anything bigger and you would probably be better off with the extra large.

I paid $29.99USD, so I'll take that converted to Canadian. Shipping in Canada will probably be around $10 at most. Just drop me a PM if you're interested, I can take PayPal.

Offline Hooty_McBoob

• Posting Member

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
Hey Hooty and  people with the 997 model.
I found out a lot easier way to put on the 997 vest. Before there was absolutly no way I could put the vest on by my self ???. This all changed late one night. I wanted to take the vest off because it was digging into my arm pit but didnt want to wake up my wife so I pulled my arms out of the openings and slid the vest downwards like a dress. hahahaha ;D. I also put the vest on like a dress. Just step into the head opening and pull the vest up. It sounds silly but it works ;).

10-4 :P
3cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024