Author Topic: advice plz...  (Read 2302 times)

Offline fugazi787

• Posting Member
 Just found this site and am curious to your thoughts.

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/fugazi787/album?.dir=/1b26
(copy & paste into new window)

I am a 25 yr old male, 170 lbs, 5'11".

I realize I do have some fat to burn off, but even when I'm in great shape, I always have puffy nipples.

I have experienced puffy nipples ever since puberty (13 yrs old).  Since I was about 21 I have noticed and felt lumpy tissue behind both nipples.

My first family doctor told me not to worry, it will go away. (I was 17 then).  My second family doctor, who I feel is incompetent the more I visit her, never even brought the word 'gynecomastia' to my attention.  I never knew there was even a definition for all this until today.

So now after living life for the past 13 yrs without hardly ever taking my shirt off in public, I realize there may be something I can do for all this.

I live in Vancouver, BC, and am very curious to what people here say about free medical coverage.  I've heard it only covers excisions....and btw, what exactly is done in a excision?

If I could get the puffiness and lumps corrects for free, that would be great as I could easily sweat off the fat.

Also, if I ever do slip in my fitness routine, the first places to build up fat are my rear, chest and thighs....and of course the gut.

Thanx in advance.
cheers.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Also, if I ever do slip in my fitness routine, the first places to build up fat are my rear, chest and thighs....and of course the gut.

Me too!   ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024