Author Topic: timoxofen  (Read 2498 times)

Offline gymfreak

• Posting Member
could any doctors help me out on here on point or anyone who has used timoxofen pills tell me if they can reduce my puffy nips? a friend ofa friend told me they get rid of them, even as a temporary solution till i finally have my surgery, going away soon so any ideas how to temporary get rid or reduce these nips would be highly appreciated.. thanks xx

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
Im not a doctor, but using chemicals of those kinds can have some serious side effects...Id just wait til u have the surgery. I was in the process of ordering some of that from a research chemical company, and right as I was about to press order. I thought, what the hell am I doing? Then just really focused on saving for the surgery. Now im three weeks post op, this happened in november, had puffy nips since 14.

Offline skelly26259

• Posting Member

Tamoxifen will not cure your problem there is some studies that ' suggest ' this drug does. Bodybuilders use this drug after and sometimes while on a cycle of steroids to prevent gyno. I don't think you will get this drug off your doctor as well. People have reversed gyno with letrozole but it comes with hard side effects and you will have to buy it of the black market so god knows what is in it. Letrozole is not cheap and more often than not it doesnt work. My advice keep the money and put it towards the surgery.

Offline gymfreak

• Posting Member
Thanks for the help guys

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024