Author Topic: swelling/water retention  (Read 2056 times)

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
I am 72 hours post op from puffy nip surgery with little to no fat. Just took my first shower and switched vests. Noticed some swelling/water retention which im assuming is normal. It kind of gives me a man boob look which ive never had before. Anyone else experience this? When i put my 2nd vest back on it seems that it all moved to my armpits. Any thoughts?

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
It's prob swelling. If you wear the compression vest it doesn't compress right under the armpit that good. The compression keeps the swelling at bay. I wore an under armour shirt under the vest for that reason. Nice snug shirt fits all around the armpits too, then put the vest over that for some nice compression.

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
i put a plain white t shirt under neath the vest this morning. Do you think i should ride that out or spend the money of the underarmour shirt?

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
I did the same thing with white T to be more comfy. Def get the under armour. It makes the vest slide over parts where skin can puff out. You can order one online for 25 bucks. I used the heat guard v neck. My main focus was the comfort and the armpit area. Then I realized the compression from both is perfect together for getting that skin flat on the muscle.

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
thanks i will make my way to a sports authority and get one. thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024