Author Topic: Surjury with Fielding  (Read 2132 times)

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Hey just trying to get an idea here about one thing.

Those of you who have had surjury which hospital did you have the procedure done at with Dr Fielding ?

I am going on the 23rd for surjury and have an appointment on the fourth so i have not been told about the place i am getting it done

just hoping to get an idea, if you all had it at the same hospital or did fielding operate at differnet hospitals?

Any possibiliy he can operate at any ontario hospital ? Wondering if i could get it done in Joseph Brant but i am not gonna bother asking if all your replys are the same hospital :D

oh and what is this about the vest everyone talks about, after surjury does he put everything on that i need for that week ? and do i shower that week or just clean around the area and visit him a week after surjury to get the pads/foam removed?

Could anyone outline what happens after the surjury step by step ?

like what he puts on and how long do i keep these things on for?

What is a vest and do i get one or do i need to buy one? and whats it for ?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005, 11:12:18 AM by brownman »

Offline webb

I just had surgery yesterday! It was done in St. Josephs Hospital in Toronto.

I only had excision, since I only needed gland removal.  Thus, I did not get a vest, and he confirmed that I didn't need one, since I won't be swelling up much compared to someone who also had lipo.  After the surgery, he put the pads/bandages on.  He told me not to shower for 7-10 days I think.  At least a week anyhow.  Just take sponge baths or whatever, and keep that area dry.  He told me to pretty much leave the pads/bandages on until they fall off, or for around 10 days.  After two weeks, I cut the stitches and that's that.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024