Author Topic: any good Surgeons in vancouver?  (Read 3568 times)

Offline collateralx

i have this puffy nipple kind gyne and I live in Vancouver. My family doctor said MSP will cover this operation and he mentioned “Dr keefer” to me but I never met him in person just yet. I’ve been viewing this site for about a year now but never seen “Dr keefer” is there anyone knows him or heard of him? I only heard Dr Brown from Richmond and that’s it.

Thanks guys.

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
dr.brown is awesome. moreover, he does accept MSP (for gland exision)..

visit: http://www.drlornebrown.com

you can find all the needed information over there, give dr.brown's office a call too..

i haven't heard of dr.keefer, but i give you all the backing needed regarding dr.brown..

Offline justsomeguyinvan

• Posting Member
If this helps I just called Dr. Brown's office, and his secretary told me thta the average cost is 3200$. This was rather idsappointing having read all the people out east paying 1200 with Feilding. She said it was hte surgeon's perogative as to the charge. Anyone have any insight on this, I am not sure what to do now, that is way out of my range. Hope this helps you as welll, and please do post if you find anything out about this Dr. Keefer.

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
hmm. that's strange.. i think the $3200 is without any msp coverage.. but do remember, the service that you get out of it.. it's truly worth it.

fielding operates at a government hospital (so your MSP/OHIP takes care of hospital charges + gland removal).. brown however, he operates at his private clinic.. so you're paying for all of that.

the upside to this.. with brown, if you opt for the private surgery.. you'll not have too much waiting time.. generally 2 weeks to a month max.

but yeah. just go visit brown sometime.. because (as you will note on their website) they DO accept MSP.. earlier on there was a guy who posted about brown.. he claimed he got his surgery for free.

how that happened he never disclosed, but yeah. let us know how it turns out

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
i have this puffy nipple kind gyne and I live in Vancouver. My family doctor said MSP will cover this operation and he mentioned “Dr keefer” to me but I never met him in person just yet. I’ve been viewing this site for about a year now but never seen “Dr keefer” is there anyone knows him or heard of him? I only heard Dr Brown from Richmond and that’s it.

Thanks guys.

How puffy are your nipples? I had an EXTREME case of puffy nipples and I went to see Dr. Fitzpatrick (I forget the name of his clinic...It's on Broadway) and he did the operation for free. Some other members have gone to see him based on what I've had to say about him and they said that they were going to be charged somehting like $4000 for the op. God was either on my side that day, or Dr. Fitzpatrick really felt compelled to do the op for free.

Regardless, give it a shot.

Best of luck.

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
it's called 'Fairview Plastic Surgery'.. just google it (include 'Vancouver' in the search) and you should be able to obtain his contact info,

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024