Author Topic: Be careful….  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
…walking into the wind!

That is all! 😁

Offline blad

Because??
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Johndoe1

"Wind" tee shirt!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
"Wind" tee shirt!
Or rain makes for a bit of a show. 😬
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline taxmapper

Show them babies off!

Offline blad

A good rain turns it into a wet T shirt contest. Your bra becomes very obvious.

Wind on a pattern button down shirt is not overly revealing that you have a bra on, but the boob bumps are accentuated.

Offline Justagirl💃

Show them babies off!
If you got them, flaunt them. 🤭

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
Mine mostly are comprised of fat so they are mostly seen as just fatty moobs.  It does still get awkward in the rain, especially when wind is combined with it. 😄
Redfox 🦊

p.r.1974

While I don't try to flaunt them, I am not going to sweat a closed and ignorant mind being offended, even if I chose to cfaunt them.

Offline Johndoe1

Mine are noticeable most of the time (like a lot of women if one just looks) and are supported in bras that do their job well (for MY comfort and appearance not for THEIR gossiping) and extremely few people at all give me a second glance. I am not flaunting them, but I am not actively trying to hide them anymore either. It is actually hard to hide them now all the time. It has gone from what THEY think to how I FEEL physically. The feeling of support and containment of my several pound per boob chest outweighs any "judgement" I might get from THEM. These are MY breasts, MY boobs, I have to live with them, no one else. THEY don't get to call the shots of MY bust.

And that is just the way I look at it.

Offline Justagirl💃

I don't hide mine in the least, and do wear rather revealing tops when I'm able to do so. 

Even in button-ups I keep a couple buttons undone on purpose. 

I suppose that is one end of the acceptance scale short of going topless. 😉

Offline blad

Mine are noticeable most of the time (like a lot of women if one just looks) and are supported in bras that do their job well (for MY comfort and appearance not for THEIR gossiping) and extremely few people at all give me a second glance. I am not flaunting them, but I am not actively trying to hide them anymore either. It is actually hard to hide them now all the time. It has gone from what THEY think to how I FEEL physically. The feeling of support and containment of my several pound per boob chest outweighs any "judgement" I might get from THEM. These are MY breasts, MY boobs, I have to live with them, no one else. THEY don't get to call the shots of MY bust.

And that is just the way I look at it.
Well stated. The bra is for me and my comfort to control my boobs, as it would be for any woman.

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
Summers. are difficult for us that show.  Getting back into shape, after knee surgery.  Down 27 pounds. Need 30 more for HS weight.  Need 30 more to goal.  Hot here, so i wear a sports bra under a muscle shirt. The bra and shirt are the same color.  This usually works.

I was joined by a lady at the club.  She noticed the undergarment.  I told her it was for back support.  She congratulated me.

Offline Busty

We are like women in this concern

Offline Johndoe1

We are like women in this concern
I have been pleasantly surprised that when women have come to realize that those of us endowed with more than "man boobs" share many of the same issues with them, they are very understanding and helpful. While that number for me is not very large, by design, I have even noticed those who don't know, but suspect, treat me more like they would their female friends more than male friends. There's a respect there that is not usually there in a male/female friend relationship. Even with medical professionals. When they realize I have more than fat on my chest, they do look very feminine even without a bra, they treat my chest as they would any woman's, keeping my chest covered except for when a procedure requires my chest to be exposed, which is rare.

So yeah, they get it that we deal with many of the same societal pressures they do when it comes to our chests. There is a sympathy and empathy there, even if they only suspect. Because unlike men, women know the signs of a bust and what someone is dealing with with them. Even if they never say a word.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024