Author Topic: Finally decided to do this!  (Read 2715 times)

Offline JahZiah

• Posting Member
  • I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin!
I have been reading everybody's comments and opinions on this discussion board & I must say thank you to all. I can definitely say it was more than a welcome feeling to know that I was not alone in this embarrassing situation.

I have been to Dr. Fielding for a consultation about 2 or 3 months ago & was told I had a severe case of gynecomastia, well I wasn't happy about that but it definitely made it easier for me to come to the conclusion that I needed to have this procedure done!

Now that I have my money together to do this surgery, I am scheduled for June 14th & can say I am almost excited to see the final results wether it be 3 months or 6 months, I'm willing to wait. I'm 32 now & can say I have been living with this emasculating problem for maybe 16 years now, I feel like I have been robbed of some very valuable years & now I feel like after this surgery I'll definitely be looking forward to some very happy days in my future!
Live life to the fullest!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I feel like I have been robbed of some very valuable years & now I feel like after this surgery I'll definitely be looking forward to some very happy days in my future!

You can't imagine how 'happy' you will be! It's awesome dude!

What other guys take for granted huh?   ::)

John.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 06:25:20 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline JahZiah

• Posting Member
  • I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin!
I most definitely want to thank you Bambu, when I first got on this discussion board your name was involved in most of the conversations & the support to all those who were skeptical! Thanks to your before & after pics it was an easy decision to go with Dr. Fielding as the surgeon to perform this procedure.

So once again I would most definitely like to THANK YOU! You have my vote for the official spokesperson for this discussion board, keep up the good work! ;)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I most definitely want to thank you Bambu.

JahZiah....

Thanks for the kind words my man....  ;)

John.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
I have been reading everybody's comments and opinions on this discussion board & I must say thank you to all. I can definitely say it was more than a welcome feeling to know that I was not alone in this embarrassing situation.

I have been to Dr. Fielding for a consultation about 2 or 3 months ago & was told I had a severe case of gynecomastia, well I wasn't happy about that but it definitely made it easier for me to come to the conclusion that I needed to have this procedure done!

Now that I have my money together to do this surgery, I am scheduled for June 14th & can say I am almost excited to see the final results wether it be 3 months or 6 months, I'm willing to wait. I'm 32 now & can say I have been living with this emasculating problem for maybe 16 years now, I feel like I have been robbed of some very valuable years & now I feel like after this surgery I'll definitely be looking forward to some very happy days in my future!

Yes get it done and u will be on the right road.......
Good luck 8)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 09:45:14 AM by crow »
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024