Author Topic: Is Dr Fielding Free?  (Read 4091 times)

Offline gynaopolis

• Posting Member
Is the op free with him if no lypo is required, or is money always requried? If you have no fat on your chest, just gland is it free?

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
The gland excision is covered by OHIP I believe as it is not considered a comestic procedure. But im pretty sure the Lipo is what costs money. So theres a chance it could be free Im not excatly sure. Bambu would know more about it.
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline Tim_Hortons_Coffee

• Bronze Member
  • Chilli Deal
The excision of gland is covered by Fielding as long as you are a Canadian. However Fielding likes to use liposuction in almost all his cases. He told me he has only done straight excision in a few cases and that lipo is effective in finding gland and removing any fat that may not be overly easy to find through touch alone.

Cost of lipo with Dr Fielding seems to vary from patient to patient. I am getting a very minor removal on one side of my chest and the cost with tax came to $640. I have heard of lower and higher costs. You can generally expect to pay $1200 for two sided gyne. Students supposidly recieve a discount, I didn't notice that myself.

But these are all estimates. Getting an appointment and price is free, it's worth the trip if you want to try Fielding. G'luck.
May ye' spend half an hour in Heaven before the devil knows you're dead.

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
ahh man, i just paid $1000 to get my gland out by kreidstein... i am pretty sure i emailed fielding giving him my situation and i was given an estimate of 1300

edit: free consultation and on top of that i just read his office is like ten minutes away form my house...  fuk me
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 12:26:52 AM by monnom »
source of revelation, inspiration, nutrition, relaxation, entertainment, and healing

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
i am pretty sure i emailed fielding giving him my situation and i was given an estimate of 1300

Dr. Fielding gave you a lipo quote via email? What is JCF's email addy?

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Tim_Hortons_Coffee

• Bronze Member
  • Chilli Deal
Yeah I was going to say, I have never been able to get an email address, website, or anything other than a fax machine number from Fielding's office.

And I don't know many surgeons who give a solid quote over email as it is.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 05:04:06 AM by Tim_Hortons_Coffee »

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
What I know is he is not a high tech guy. He don't have e-mail address, no web site. Nothing. He is young but still he prefers old ways.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline Grandpa Bambu

He don't have e-mail address, no web site. Nothing.

Yeah, that was my understanding also...

John.

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
... i guess it wasnt fielding, maybe it wa lista, either way i shouldve checked out other places

Offline Grandpa Bambu

... i guess it wasnt fielding, maybe it wa lista, either way i shouldve checked out other places

Yes Sir.... You've got to do your homework.  ;)

John.

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
monnom:

As sadi, do your home work first. And I think Lista won't quote you $1300 for sure as his fees are 3-4 times than the normal PS.

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
its too late for that now, i was given an estimate via email through kreidstein, and had a consultation setup a few days after that, than a date for surgery a few weeks after that. i am happy with my results and glad to get the operation out of the way as quickly as i did.  

this condition was bothering me for 7 years as soon as i addressed it was gone.  Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Offline rocketrob

• Silver Member
  • GYNO IS A BIATCH!
You guys should feel lucky.... I paid $5500 in Ottawa and he gave me $500 off cause i was referrred by a friend... $1300.. I WISH!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

You guys should feel lucky.... I paid $5500 in Ottawa and he gave me $500 off cause i was referrred by a friend... $1300.. I WISH!

Yep, $1300, can't complain too much there....  ;)

John.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024