Author Topic: Paying dr fielding  (Read 3383 times)

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
how do you get a certified cheque??  

Offline cross

• Posting Member
You have to do that at your bank.  The bank will certify your check which basically means that they reserve that amount from your account to be used to pay the person that you're giving the check to.

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
if you have a credit card, pay with them. That's easy and no charge as bank may charge for certified cheques.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
ya true... especially if you are in Toronto since you need to pay in advance.

with the certified check (in Montreal anyways), they take the money out of your account as soon as you issue the check. you can also exchange cash for a certified check...
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
can you just pay in cash?.....some of us just keep all our money in our mattress  ;)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 03:07:20 PM by MRD »

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
i beilive you can if you go directly at the office a week before surgery or if you pay on the day of your consult!

you can call Leslie, on the number above and she'll give you the details (but i dont know many people that would refuse cash)

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
i got the cheque now how do you send it so he knows its from you?  do you give him a letter with it? or just write your name on the envolope??

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
i got the cheque now how do you send it so he knows its from you?  do you give him a letter with it? or just write your name on the envolope??

Yeah, just include a short note saying who the cheque is from and what procedure it is for.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member
how long do you think it'll take to get to fielding from ottawa?  im going to send it tomorrow and its supposed to be there 5 days before surgery and my surgery is on oct 4.  its going to be late, will it be ok?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Its supposed to be there 5 days before surgery and my surgery is on oct 4.  its going to be late, will it be ok?

Mail the cheque off tomorrow then call Leslie and let her know that you have put the cheque in the post. I'm sure they'll receive the cheque before next wednesday. Relax dude, don't worry.... they even let you pay on the 'day' of surgery. Zardoz from BC did.   ;)

John.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 04:24:48 PM by Bambu »

Offline bossman

• Bronze Member

Mail the cheque off tomorrow then call Leslie and let her know that you have put the cheque in the post. I'm sure they'll receive the cheque before next wednesday. Relax dude, don't worry.... they even let you pay on the 'day' of surgery. Zardoz from BC did.   ;)

John.

o ok, good

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024