Author Topic: Consultation with Dr. Haugrud  (Read 4410 times)

Offline Shattered_Nyte

• Silver Member
Well everyone I had my consultation with Dr. Haugrud in Calgary yesterday afternoon. I was so nervice, it was like having sex for the first time. My fiance and I drove 2 3/4 hours to Calgary and was easy to find, which was amazing. The parking sucked though. My appointment was at 2:30 pm, I was a few mins early. I just gave the receptionist my Alberta Health Care Card and I waited for about 5 mins in the reception area. She called me into an examination room. I waited in the examination room for about another 5 mins I think or maybe sooner. We talked about the procedure and what the outcome might look like. He examined my chest and said that I will need drains put in. Also we discussed arrangments for a hospital stay overnight. The best part of it all is that he really does charge A.H.C. I asked him "How can you charge A.H.C. when every other doctor charges the patient?" The Theory is true, he told me that "men shouldn't have breasts." So I signed a few papers and then told me that they would have to phone me back with a surgery date. 6 to 9 months to wait
But let me tell you something Calgary drivers are crazy.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 10:21:40 PM by Shattered_Nyte »

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Amen to Calgary drivers being crazy.  I'm originally from Edmonton and I thought it was bad there... they are ridiculous here.  Good luck with the surgery and keep us posted.  I have my consultation with Haugrud in March.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024